Hotel Near Marlay Park
Opened in 1975, Marlay Park is one of Dublin's most gorgeous parks which accommodates various sporting and social activities.
What can you expect at Marlay Park?
- The farmers market offers a wonderful selection of locally produced food every Saturday and Sunday
- Sporting facilities including tennis courts, cricket and soccer pitches, and a 9 hole, par-three golf course
- The enclosed dogs off-leash area and children's playground for all ages
- The start point for the Wicklow Way, a long distance self-guided walking trail exploring glorious mountain valleys, monastic sites and historic estates
- Marlay Park has previously hosted Oasis, Green Day, Radiohead, Kanye West, Arctic Monkeys, and many more.
If you are looking for a hotel near Marlay Park, The Hilton is the ideal accommodation choice. Located in Rathfarnham, the 300-acre public park is easily accessible by a short taxi journey.
For the most up-to-date information regarding upcoming events, please refer to the Marlay Park website